Kisan Credit Card
Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme
Working capital requirement/short term credit requirement for cultivation of crop including Post harvest expenses, production marketing loan, Consumption requirement and towards maintenance of farm assets.
- All farmers, JLGs, SHGs, Tenant Farmers, Oral Lessees and Share Croppers
Extent of Loan
- Up to 10 Lac (Upto 20 Lac for borrower having satisfactory operation from last two years)
- On basis of oral lessees up to Rs.15000/- (Tenant farmers and landless labourers)
- Up to Rs.50000/- to JLGs recommended by NGOs approved by NABARD and having banking habit.
- Maximum up to Rs.25000/- to JLGs, which provided certified copy of the land owner regarding cultivation of land.
Fixation of Limit
- The KCC limit will be fixed for the limit arrived for the 5th year based on the scale of finance fixed by DLTC.
- Additional limit will be available for maintenance of farm assets and post-harvest expenses.
- Disbursement to be done in the form of revolving Cash credit facility. DP to be allowed on the basis of scale of finance for that year.
- Within 12 Months
Other Important Issues
- KCC RuPay card is available which can be used in any ATM in the country.
- Interest Subvention-On prompt repayment Interestsubvention of 3% is available from Central Government.
- Crop Insurance and Personal Accidental Insurance is mandatory.
- 1 Lac Accidental Insurance on RuPay Card is available without Premium, if transaction took place using card within last 45 days of accident.