Atal Pension Yojana
ATAL PENSION YOJANA (APY)
Overview: The Govt. of India launched the Atal Pension Yojana (APY), which provides a defined pension, depending on the contribution, and its period. The APY is focused on all the citizens in the unorganized sector, administered by Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
The subscribers would receive the fixed minimum pension of Rs. 1000 per month, Rs. 2000 per month, Rs. 3000 per month, Rs. 4000 per month, Rs. 5000 per month, at the age of 60 years, depending on their contributions, which itself would be based on the age of joining the APY.
The age of joining & Contribution Period:The minimum age of joining APY is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years. The age of exit and start of Pension would be 60 years. Therefore, minimum period of contribution by the subscriber under APY would be 20 years or more.
Benefit:Fixed pension for the subscribers ranging between Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 5000/- after attaining the age 60 years.
APY enrollments since inception(as on 30-06-2019): 406965
APY enrollments from 01-04-2019 to 30-06-2019: 10944
Achievements of Our Bank under APY:
RM Begusarai RN Trivedi Receiving award for Best Regional Head from PFRDA for APY Exemplary Eight Campaign.
Awards of APY-Makers of Excellence, AY- Formation Day & APY- Winning Wednesday Campaigns
RM Biharsharif Md. Salim receiving award for Best Regional Head from PFRDA for APY Rise Above Rest Campaign
RM Sasaram Sri Navin Chandra receiving award for Best Regional Head from PFRDA for APY WW Campaign
1. Received Best Performing Regional Rural Bank Award from Hon’ble Minister of state for Finance in the National Conference of APY on 12.06.2018.
2. Received Best Performing Regional Rural Bank Award for APY Formation day campaign (4th May 2018-9th May 2018)
3. Received Best Performing Bank Award for APY Quest for Crown Campaign (1 Aug 2018 to 21 Aug 2018)
4. Regional Officer Sasaram received Best Regional Head Award for APY Winning Wednesday Campaign.Our 5 Branches- Kargahar ( Sasaram), Dharampura ( Sasaram), Andharwari ( Nawada),Bariswan ( Nawada) & Nonar ( Ara) Received Award for Winning Wedesday Capaign.
5. Received Best Nodal Officer Award for APY Makers Of Excellence 2 Campaign ( 05th Sep 2018- 15th Sep 2018)
6. Regional Officer Biharsharif Region received Best Regional Head Award for APY Rise Above Rest Campaign ( 05th Oct 2018 to 22 Oct 2018)
7. Received Best Nodal Officer Award for APY Lead to Leap Campaign.
8. Received Best Performing Branch (B.O. Pabheri More, Patna) Award for APY Perform for Pride Campaign (12 Dec 2018 to 19 Dec 2018)
9. Received Best General Manager (DBGB) Award and Best Regional Manager (R.O. Begusarai) for APY Exemplary Eight Campaign (11 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019)
10.Received Best Nodal Officer Award for APY Big Believers Campaign (11 Feb 2019 to 28 Feb 2019)
11.Nominated as Best Nodal Officer for APY Art of Possibel Campaign (01 Apr 2018 to 31 Mar 2019)
Atal Pension Yojana Targets and Achievements (2018-19)
|2018-19||APY FORMATION DAY||04TH MAY, 2018 TO 9TH MAY, 2018||1000||1177|
|2018-19||APY QUEST FOR CROWN||01ST AUG, 2018 TO 21ST AUG, 2018||2000||6916|
|2018-19||APY WINNING WEDNESDAY - EXAMPLE BY EXCELLENCE||29TH AUG, 2018 TO 30TH AUG, 2018||5 OR MORE ACCOUNTS PER BRANCH AND 100 PER REGION||1 BRANCH [KARGAHAR] WITH 15 APY AND 4 BRANCHES [ DHARAMPURA, ANDHARWARI, BARISWAN & NONAR] WITH 10 APY AND 1 REGION [ SASARAM]WITH 242 APY|
|2018-19||APY MAKERS OF EXCELLENCE 2.0||05TH SEP, 2018 TO 15TH SEP, 2018||3510||5359|
|2018-19||APY RISE ABOVE REST||05TH OCT, 2018 TO 22ND OCT, 2018||3510||3692|
|2018-19||APY LEAD TO LEAP||01ST APRIL 2018 TO 30TH SEP 2018||AVERAGE 25 APY PER BRANCH TILL 30TH SEP 2018||AVERAGE 42 APY PER BRANCH AS ON 17-10-2018|
Click below for downloading forms:-
|.1||FAQ on Atal Pension Yojana(in Hindi)||Click Here|
|.2||Registration form of Atal Pension Yojana||Click Here|
|.3||Description of Atal Pension Yojana||Click Here|