Saving Deposit (General) Account
SAVING DEPOSIT (GENERAL) ACCOUNT
Who can open account
Resident Individuals (either singly or jointly), Associations, Trusts, Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs), Clubs, Societies etc. Institutions specially permitted by RBI.
Initial deposit at opening of account
Minimum quarterly average balance (QAB) & charges for not maintaining QAB
|Area of Branch||Minimum Qly. Average Balance||Incidental Charges|
|Rural||Rs.500/-||From Rs. 15 to 250 as per
and deficit in QAB as per brackets
Documents required for opening the account
- Account Opening Form (AOF)
- Identity & Address proof as per KYC norms
- Related documents in case of Associations, HUF, Clubs, Trust, Society etc.
- Other related documents as per RBI Guidelines
Available to eligible persons as per rules
- Debit entries in a Quarter should not exceed 50.
- IBS, ATM, SI sweep debits and debits of charges are not included under limit of 50 per quarter.
- If debit transactions exceed 50, charges @5/- per debit transaction will be charged by the system.
- 3rd party cash payments up to a maximum of Rs.50,000/- per day.
- Transfer Transactions up to a maximum of Rs.1,00,000/- per day. Third party cannot withdraw any amount through withdrawal slip. There is no limit of Maximum amount through withdrwal slip at the base branch.
- In case the account holder visits the branch himself, Withdrawal Slip must accompany the Passbook.
- Inter-sol cash Payments to account holder himself is restricted up to the limit of Rs. 5,00,000/-
- Interest presently @ 4% calculated on daily product basis payable quarterly.
- 20 free presonalised multi city cheque leaf per half year
- Free transfer of fund within DBGB accounts
- Free internet banking
- Transferability of accounts to any DBGB Branch without changing the account number
- Deposits are insured by DICGC
- ATM Cum Debit card(individuals account)
- Fast remittance of funds through NEFT/RTGS
- Acceptance of standing instructions
- Safe Deposit Lockers available online also.
- Online opening of account facilitated