||Who can open account
||Resident Individuals (either singly or jointly), Associations, Trusts, Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs), Clubs, Societies etc. Institutions specially permitted by RBI.
||Initial deposit at opening of account
||Minimum quarterly average balance (QAB) & charges for not maintaining QAB
|Area of Branch||Minimum Qly. Average Balance||Incidental Charges|
||From Rs. 15 to 250 as per location, category and deficit in QAB as per brackets in Rs.100s.
||Documents required for opening the account
- Account Opening Form (AOF)
- Identity & Address proof as per KYC norms
- Related documents in case of Associations, HUF, Clubs, Trust, Society etc.
- Other related documents as per RBI Guidelines
||Available to eligible persons as per rules
- Debit entries in a Quarter should not exceed 50.
- IBS, ATM, SI sweep debits and debits of charges are not included under limit of 50 per quarter.
- If debit transactions exceed 50, charges @5/- per debit transaction will be charged by the system.
- 3rd party cash payments up to a maximum of Rs.50,000/- per day.
- Transfer Transactions up to a maximum of Rs.1,00,000/- per day. Third party cannot withdraw any amount through withdrawal slip. There is no limit of Maximum amount through withdrwal slip at the base branch.
- In case the account holder visits the branch himself, Withdrawal Slip must accompany the Passbook.
- Inter-sol cash Payments to account holder himself is restricted up to the limit of Rs. 5,00,000/-
- Interest presently @ 4% calculated on daily product basis payable quarterly.
- 20 free presonalised multi city cheque leaf per half year
- Free transfer of fund within DBGB accounts
- Free internet banking
- Transferability of accounts to any DBGB Branch without changing the account number
- Deposits are insured by DICGC
- ATM Cum Debit card(individuals account)
- Fast remittance of funds through NEFT/RTGS
- Acceptance of standing instructions
- Safe Deposit Lockers available online also.
- Online opening of account facilitated